Architect and software designer and developer with 19 years of experience, currently in the industry and previously research, my job is to produce custom software to meet specific business needs, and to find solutions for the urbanization of information systems. I also carry out technical expertise, auditing and consulting missions.
I am also an expert consultant on experts-exchange.
Specialized in Microsoft .NET C # technologies (WPF WCF ASP MVC / MVVM XML SOA HTML CSS …) since 6 years, I also worked with JAVA (J2EE, EJB), PHP (Zend Framework, Dojo / Dijit), and also with C ++ and C, to name only the main ones.
Currently: I am working on the architecture, design and realization of the following software for a large industrial group:
Management of structuring and configuration of products and industrial product lines
- desktop application (‘heavy’ client) for Windows in .NET C # 4.6.2, UI in WPF
- C # 4.6.2 .NET application server, connectable via .NET Remoting and WCF.
- Redis database (IMODB) for which I designed an entity framework ensuring object mapping / key-values
Specification (quotation) for products (15Kv-30Kv medium voltage circuit breakers and accessories) and ordering (ordering) on the ERP (SAP)
- desktop application for Windows in .NET C # 4.6.2 and UI WPF
- Excel quote generation
- updated (encrypted) data deployed via FTP
Generation of files for WEB configurator of the products from the data of structuring and configuration, parameterization by rules of generation
- desktop application for Windows in .NET C # 4.6.2, WPF, XML