Software designer and developer with 22 years of experience, I a am specialized in Microsoft .NET C # technologies (WPF WinForms WinAPI UWP WCF ASP MVC / MVVM XML SOA HTML CSS …) since 8 years. Currently Microsoft technical lead (C# WPF).
I also worked with JAVA (J2EE, EJB), PHP (Zend Framework, Dojo / Dijit), and also with C ++ and C, to name only the main ones.
I am currently working for the industry. I had also worked for the reasearch field (computer science applied to medicine). My job consists in realazing custom software that meet specific business needs. I also carry out technical expertise, auditing and consulting missions.
I am also an expert consultant on experts-exchange.
Currently: I am working on the architecture, design and development of several softwares for a large industrial group (Schneider Electric):
Management of structuring and configuration of products and industrial product lines
- desktop application (‘heavy’ client) for Windows 10 in .NET Framework 4.8 C# 7.3 64bits, UI in WPF (Visual Studio 2019)
- .NET Framework 4.8 C# 7.3 .NET application server, connectable via .NET Remoting and WCF.
- Redis database (IMODB) for which I designed an entity framework ensuring a mapping object / key-values
Quotation for products (15Kv-30Kv medium voltage circuit breakers and accessories) and ordering on the ERP (SAP)
- desktop application for Windows in .NET Framework 4.8 C# 7.3 and UI WPF
- Excel quote generation
- updated (encrypted) data deployed via FTP
- I’ve done the deployment of this software (and the technical support) in the customer affiliates for 75 countries
Generation of files for WEB configurator of the products from the data of structuring and configuration, parameterization by rules of generation
- desktop application for Windows in .NET C# 4.8, WPF, XML